Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Phone: (803) 807-5016
Columbia International University
P.O. Box 3122
Columbia, SC 29230-3122
PAYMENT IS DUE BY THE DATE EACH SEMESTER BEGINS per the Academic Calendar in order to avoid a $75 late fee.
Accepted methods of payment:
- Cash, personal check, money orders - Make checks payable to Columbia International University.
- Online Credit card payment (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) A 2.75% convenience fee will be assessed for all bank card payments.
- Enrollment for online payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions (Fall and Spring semesters only)
- Financial aid that meets or exceeds semester charges
TO ACCESS YOUR COURSE & FEE STATEMENT
Log in to my.ciu.edu, and select Student Accounting, then My Student Account Info.
It is the student's responsibility to review their account and contact us with any questions.
FINANCIAL AID EXCEEDS YOUR TOTAL BILL?
- Spring 2017 book vouchers in the amount of $300.00 will be issued November 22, 2016 through January 17, 2017 for students with funds available on their accounts.
- For all student refunds, direct deposit is required. Please submit your bank information through the Direct Deposit link under My Student Account Info. If direct deposit information is not provided, a $2.00 check processing fee will be deducted from your excess funds for the issuing of a paper check and your mailing address must be confirmed.