Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Contact Us: (803) 807-5016
Administration Building Basement
P.O. Box 3122
Columbia, SC 29230-3122
PAYMENT IS DUE BY THE DATE EACH SEMESTER BEGINS per the Academic Calendar in order to avoid a $75 late fee.
Accepted methods of payment:
- Cash, personal check, money orders, and credit cards by phone or online payment (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express). Make checks payable to Columbia International University.
- Enrollment for online payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions
- Financial aid that meets or exceeds semester charges
TO ACCESS YOUR COURSE & FEE STATEMENT
Log in to my.ciu.edu, and select Student Accounting, then My Student Account Info.
It is the student's responsibility to review their account and contact us with any questions.
FINANCIAL AID EXCEEDS YOUR TOTAL BILL?
- Direct deposit of excess funds is required. Please submit your bank information through the Direct Deposit link under My Student Account Info. Spring excess funds will be sent via direct deposit no later than the week of February 15, 2016. If direct deposit information is not provided, a $2.00 check processing fee will be deducted from your excess funds for the issuing of a paper check.
- Spring book vouchers will be issued Nov. 18 through Jan. 19 for students with funds available on their accounts.
STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE
Each semester, all students taking classes on-campus must enroll in the CIU insurance plan or waive it by providing proof of a qualifying policy from another health insurance plan on the student insurance website by the last day of drop/add week. You will be billed automatically for single insurance coverage unless you provide proof of current insurance to be verified and approved by AIG Educational Markets or obtain a waiver through Student Life (available in limited circumstances). THE LAST DAY TO WAIVE THE SPRING SEMESTER INSURANCE IS JANUARY 19, 2016, at which point you will be enrolled and charged the fall insurance premium fee. You are responsible for checking your Course and Fee statement each semester to verify your insurance charges are correct. All questions about the CIU student insurance plan are to be directed to the CIU Business Services office at (803) 807-5704.