Inspiration Fellowship Spiritual Growth
Chapel: Chapel services are held every Monday through Thursday, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m., and are an intentional part of our CIU educational program. Tuesday and Thursday chapels are designed for the entire university to gather together. Monday and Wednesday chapels are typically designed for segments of the community to meet together in separate venues, although during special emphasis weeks, such as Christian Life Conference, World Christian Week, and focus weeks, the entire university gathers together as one group. Attendance at chapel is required for faculty, staff and all undergraduate students.
Monday – Thursday 11:00-11:45 am
Locations for Undergraduate Class Chapels:
Seniors - Memorial Lobby
Juniors - Founders Lobby
Sophomores - Student Center
Freshman - Shortess
Location for Grad/Sem Chapel:
Locations for Chaplains' Chapels:
Please see The Insider or Student Life
Women - Hoke
Men - Shortess
Married Students - Pamplin
Locations for Advisor/Advisee Chapels:
Please see forms below
Some things Undergraduate students need to know:
- Students enrolled for six or more credit hours are required to attend all chapels.
- Ten chapel absences are permitted each semester. Students not present in chapel must be off campus or in their rooms in the residence hall.
- Studying around campus is not permitted during chapel.
- If you work during a chapel hour, or live off campus and do not have any classes in the morning on a particular day, permanent chapel excuses are available. Requests can be made via the CHL 1000 webpage.
- All students are required to listen to every President's Chapel, even if attendance is excused. Chapel messages can be heard via the following link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ciupodcast